Primas WebFQ | Click to Call done right!
Convenience delivered via click-to-be-called technology
WebFQ's click-to-be-called option integrates your website with your contact center, making it easy and convenient for potential and existing customers to connect with the proper department
Benefits to existing and potential customers
- Helps website visitors get answers quickly and easily
- Allows visitors to do what they want with their time, instead of waiting on hold
Benefits to your organization
- Helps you convert website visitors into sales by making it easy for potential customers to connect with a live person
- Improves the customer experience, increases satisfaction and reduces churn
- By building on your existing IVR/CTI/ACD technology, WebFQ helps you increase the ROI of your existing infrastructure
- By getting customers to the right agent when an agent is available we free up ports and reduce toll charges which equates to improvement in the overall operation of your contact center
Benefits to your agents
- Happy customers make happy agents; happy agents retain customers
- Reduced customer frustrations positively impact agent performance
- Improved performance increases conversions and upsells, and reduces agent and customer churn
How it works
WebFQ provides an easy to deploy, easy to use click-to-be-called widget to your website.
- Customers simply complete a few fields and then submit the form.
- Their contact information is then placed into the appropriate department queue.
- When it is their turn to speak with an agent, an outbound call is placed by FreedomQ.
- The caller is then verified and transferred to the next available agent.
Try it now
Experience the convenience and ease of WebFQ right now by completing the simple form below. We are standing by and ready to call you now so that we can answer any questions you have.
For a limited time, trials are available, so don't wait, get started
|* Leave account blank if you do not have an account number.|
Additionally, you may request a call or send us a question using our Contact Form.