Despite your best efforts to staff appropriately, you will, inevitably, run into situations where the call volume exceeds your agent's ability to take care of your customers in an ideal way. When this happens, three things typically happen:
- Customers experience long hold times resulting in frustration and abandoned calls
- Agents suffer when those frustrations are passed on to them by the customer
- Operations suffer from inefficient trunk utilization and unnecessary tolls
To address this issue, Primas has developed FreedomQ, an intelligent queue management innovation that utilizes components of your existing infrastructure to deliver the customer experience and operational efficiencies that your organization requires.
How it works
Primas FreedomQ monitors your queue and watches for those times when the hold time for customers reaches an unacceptable length. At this point, new callers are advised of the hold time and asked if they would like FreedomQ to hold their place in line. If they agree, callers may then hang up and receive a call back when it's their turn to speak with an agent.
When callers hang up, FreedomQ continues to monitor the queue. When it recognizes that it is the callers turn to speak with an agent it automatically places an outbound call to the caller and then connects them to the next available agent.
By utilizing this innovation contact centers realize several immediate benefits:
- Customer Experience is improved by reducing the frustration of hold time
- Agent performance improves as they are no longer suffering from frustrated callers
- Operational efficiencies improve from shortened hold times and resulting efficiencies gained
Additionally, businesses have the added benefit of increasing the utilization and return on investment of their existing equipment.
To learn more about Primas FreedomQ, give us a call now at 888-477-4627
Additionally, you may request a call or send us a question using our Contact Form.